What makes Apeaz & Arthrivarx a unique Arthritis System
If muscle or joint aches and pain slows you down, we at Innovus Pharma would like to introduce you to our unique Apeaz™ Arthritis Cream and ArthtiVarx™ Joint Supplement. Apeaz™ is a fast-acting FDA drug and powerful arthritis cream, formulated to target the joints where arthritis resides. ArthriVarx™ is a joint supplement designed to maximize the health of the inflamed joints.
Apeaz™ Arthritis Cream is a drug and it is the strongest over-the-counter medication cream available today from Innovus Pharma. More importantly, Apeaz™ is not only formulated to sooth the pain in joints and muscles like other arthritis and sports creams, but it also contains ingredients such as Methyl-sulfonyl Methane (MSM) and Glucosamine Sulfate known to help damaged cartilage for stronger and more pressure resistant joints*.
APEAZ™ is an FDA Monograph Compliant Drug and is Indicated to Relieve the Following:
- Acute Pain
- Arthritis Pain
- Athletic Injuries
- Muscle Soreness
- Muscle Stiffness
- Muscle & Joint Pain
- Simple Backache
- Strains & Sprains
Apeaz™ is a fast acting and a powerful drug to relieve pain within seconds containing the following active drug ingredients indicated for fast pain relief:
1. Menthol: Menthol which increases the penetration of the drug into the skin by dilating the blood vessels and causing a sensation of coldness followed by an analgesic effect.
2. Camphor: Camphor is known for its mild anesthetic activity. Camphor stimulates the central nervous system and also has an anti-itch and counter-irritant effect.
3. Methyl Salicylate: Methyl Salicylate which is used topically as a counter-irritant and an anti-inflammatory agent. It is absorbed through the skin and is applied for the relief of pain in rheumatic conditions and painful muscle and joints.
Apeaz™ Arthritis Cream can also help cartilage health for stronger and more resistant joints*.
1. Glucosamine Sulfate: Glucosamine Sulfate is a naturally occurring substance found in joints and provides the building blocks for the body to make and repair cartilage. As we age, the body's ability to convert glucose and glutamine to Glucosamine Sulfate declines. When too little glucosamine sulfate is supplied by the body to the joints, cartilage begins to break down. When sufficient levels of glucosamine are present, cartilage retains its ability to hold water and act as a shock absorber. Over time, we lose some of the glucosamine and other substances in cartilage that can leave cartilage unable to function as a shock absorber causing joint pain and swelling and leads to the thinning of cartilage and the onset and progression of arthritis and pain*.
2. Methyl-sulfonyl Methane (MSM): MSM provides the body with needed Sulfur. One of the most significant applications of sulfur is its ability to alleviate pain associated with inflammatory disorders. Sulfur provides the body with raw materials essential for repairing and creating connective tissue*.
ArthriVarx™ is a joint supplement designed to maximize the health of joints. The two main ingredients in ArthriVarx™ are:
1. Andrographolides Paniculata* which has been published in multiple trials to suppress inflammatory mediators such as interferon-gamma and interleuklin-2 (IL-2), while protecting against cell death induced by corticosteroids.44 They further demonstrated that andrographolides directly prevent NF-kB from binding to DNA in inflammatory cells, thereby preventing it from activating production of dangerous inflammatory mediators on going in the joints*.
2. Hyaluronic Acid* is a glycosaminoglycan, a very long chain of disaccharides (sugars) present in all connective tissues that is responsible for retaining moisture. As we age, levels of hyaluronic acid fall—some say by as much as 50 percent. Genetics, smoking, and magnesium and zinc deficiencies appear to accelerate this loss, but it happens to all of us to some degree. The result? Aching joints. That’s why supplementing with hyaluronic acid can help promote healthy joints*.